Building the plugin Edit this page on GitHub
Precompiled binaries of latest stable version of the plugin are available on the releases page.
- Download visual studio (if you haven't already)
- In the toolbar select
- In the Solution Explorer, right click on
SampSharp > build.
- If you build in Debug mode, the library will be stored in
env/plugins. If you build in
Releasemode, the library will be stored in
The following guide is written specifically for Ubuntu, you might need to use some different commands for other linux distributions
- Install premake4, g++ and mono:
sudo apt-get install premake4 g++ make
- Change to the directory
- Build the makefiles:
- Build the plugin:
make(builds in debug mode) -or-
make config=release32(builds in release mode).
- If you build in debug mode, the library will be stored in
environment/plugins. If you build in release mode, the library wil be stored in